About Our Organization
Mediation Works North is founded upon one mission: "Family Peace through Education and Mediation," providing services to unmarried and divorcing parents. We bring over 30 years of experience in legal assistance, mediation and co-parent education to the parents we serve.
Online Program for Separating Parents
- Minnesota Supreme Court-approved for Parent Education
- Easy to listen to and understand
- Straight forward and neutral information parents need
Impact Parent Education (IPE): Changing the way parents think about co-parenting: View what parents have to say about our program!
- Divorce mediation with legal drafting of dissolution documentation (Civil Divorce)
- Custody, parenting time and parental conflict regarding children
Mediation Works North keeps its eye on one goal: "Building Peace within the Home for the Sake of Children."